|The following is a list of
topics that will attempt to cover a point of view taken but not
necessarily held. This is like a devil's advocate page and yet a philosophical
and comical page as well. Please don't take the following topics
seriously, as I will attempt to explain strange beliefs and
explanations. I will also attempt to get further feedback and
input to help fill the gaps in the information when it comes available
and as needed. The info is broken down into a few arbitrary
So, without further ramblings, here is the future
list of topics to be covered:
- Science Fiction
- Current Sci-Fi and the future
- Multiple Universes
- UFOs - Are they from the future, another system, or
- Modern myths - UFOs, Vampires and World Peace.
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek and why they are different,
and why they are followed
- Time Travel - You're doing it now.
- The many ways the earth (life on earth) can or will
- Life on other worlds
- Guerilla Warfare vs. Terrorism.
- Tactics and Policy - "Of those who write the
- US battles of the 20th century between latitude 10
and 35. Why?
- Politics and War - agendas, goals and public
- Racial issues - discrimination vs. prejudice,
racism and white flight
- Drugs, cops, DEA, and the CIA - Corruption of
- Paying your debts - stats on home ownership
- Selling make it necessary, make it a service
(phone, gas, water, oil, electricity)
- Developer stereotypes and other types
- Normalization, Databases, and Object oriented
- Patterns of security codes
- Speaking to humans in a programmers world.
- Coding standards
- Theories and Hypothesis
- Are Peppers good or bad for you?
- Odd Sayings and Strange Ideas
- Gladiatorial games vs. Football
- Radical ideas for radical times
- "I'm not right, but neither are you."
- "Art imitating life - imitating art"
- "7 Days to Creation" - proof - created
aged - created history
- Did Jesus practice socialism?
- Did Jesus ask for donations?
- Common Religious similarities - after life,
divinity, sin, evil, creation, spirit world, other religions, and
- Christ and Anti-Christ in movies and in history.
- Devil's greatest trick - "He doesn't
exist!" 2nd greatest trick - "You know God and he
thinks like you do."
- Holy trilogy as compared to You - Your mother's
child, your spouse's spouse, and your child's parent - 3 persons in
1 - inseparable, yet different, Not Polytheism
- Islamic deity vs. Hebrew deity vs. Christian deity
and the rest
- Resurrection, Reincarnation, Worm food, and
- Religious perspectives - premise or hypothesis
- What are the differences between Love and Knowledge
as opposed to Hate and Ignorance. What did the Hebrew words
for Know and Love look like.
- "Christian Porn" - dichotomy or oxymoron
like "Military Intelligence"
- Misunderstanding Jesus. What would Jesus do?
- Was Jesus an alien or a time traveler?
- Infallibility, Judging, Clerics and Holy War
- Saints, Angels, and other celestial beings
- Vampires, Devils, Demons and other infernal dark
- A pan dimensional being in a four
dimensional world. Look into a pond -
see your reflected image the simplicity of Jesus in our world.
- Where is God Today? Yesterday?
- "Kill them all, let God sort them out"
- Inquisition, church split, Vatican II, Vatican
I? A deal with the Nazis?
- Apostles and Disciples
- Sleep Cycles and Cicada? rhythms
- "Insane treating the Insane?" -
- Deja-vu and messages from the future
- Mentor - Prodigy relationship based on "Darth
(Anakin) and Obi-Wan"
- Puritanical roots and Sex
- Doctors don't get paid to cure.
- "Axing Questions" - grammar and languages
- Constructed languages and what really is
natural? Aren't all languages constructed?
- Movie ideas
- Scene where you two people are driving and they
are being shot at, filmed from the passenger seat seeing the
bullets hit the windshield from behind.
- A plot by a high level official to become
president by eliminating the order of succession until he
reaches the president.